Monday, February 11, 2013

Sisters for Life

Jubilee and KC!  
       Almost two years ago, my boyfriend adopted a female mix puppy from the animal shelter.  She has the most unusual coloring and coat, and she may look like a dalmation but she is no where close!  We still aren't sure exactly what she is, because her brothers and sisters in the litter had the spots too, but they were all brown instead of white.  My boyfriend decided to name her KC and she is one of the smartest dogs I have ever met!  Her intelligence makes her mischevious though, but hilarious! 
       Of course once I took Jubilee to the vet and got all of her shots, I let her and KC meet!  It definitely wasn't love at first sight but they have grown to love each other over the year they have gotten to know each other!  KC teases Jubilee all the time, just like an older sister would, but she is also very protective of her too.  My boyfriend, Ken, and I love to watch them play and fight over toys, and we think its so cute to watch them cuddle at night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment