Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Post-Op

This is Jubilee on the way home from her surgery.  Soo tired!!    
Pooped!!
      Yesterday was Jubilee's appointment to get spayed at the Greenville Humane Society.  I dropped her off at 8:30 in the morning and I got to pick her up at 5 the same day!  My sister decided to go with me to pick her up and since we got there a little early, we got to play with the puppies and kittens that were up for adoption.  (It made want another puppy haha)
      Once Jubilee was ready to go home, she was so happy to see me.  It was so sweet!  I even bought her a new purple collar to make up for leaving her all day.  The humane society really did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone.  I know most people would prefer their vet to do those types of surgeries, but if you have a tight budget, the shelter is really the way to go.
      The shelter said that she should be completely healed within 10 days, but we have to be really gentle until then so she doesn't open her wound.  That means no rough play with KC!  I will let y'all know how she's doing once she is healed!

No comments:

Post a Comment